jjsblog1

Sunday, December 26, 2004

christmas is over...YAY!

I think I accidentally discovered how to get past the resistant screen that won't let me type in it--so I'm back!!! This came about by deciding to start a whole new blog and that still wouldn't allow me to make and entry.

I'm looking forward to the end of holiday madness at work--all the retail crazies on both sides of the counter have lost their charm. But that may be moot--I'm thinking I've got to search for my next job starting early next year.

Mail art drizzles in--I'm happy to see every odd envelope of it. What an amazing gift it is in my life. (A little holiday sentimentality comes creeping in there, sorry.) I do love my mail.

It's something I truly look forward to in 2005.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, December 26, 2004, Blogger hyperactive art said...

hey hey! this is jacqueline (vic) i got a scanner so be on the look out for jam copies and some randomness! hows the book comin along?

 
At Thursday, December 30, 2004, Blogger michael said...

I've missed the mail over the holidays but nice to see the postie get a rest- porr man he must be worn out with all those cards and packets he had to lug round before crimble! Just one packet today from Anna Boschi in italy. a nice CD-ROM inside and a poster from the UMANA-UNITA mail art show she co-hosted with some other folks at Mostra Internazionale. Will take a look later.
the sun is stremaing in through the window and making it hard to see the keyboard! maybe a look round the sales today and see what bargains might be had.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home