jjsblog1

Sunday, October 31, 2004

boo!

I had a few little goblins come by begging for treats tonight. Son Zac set up the strobe light and I lit the 3 jack o'lanterns so they'd know we had treats. Since we live on a cul de sac we don't get too many kids coming by, but I enjoy the ones who do. Very cute young ones this year. Spiderman x 2, a fairy princess, bumble bee, some kind of victim covered in blood, etc. I think there was even a ghost. I watched Halloween-ish movies--"Donnie Darko" and "Urban Legends"--both sorta scary and unusual...I really like "Donnie Darko."

I worked on getting some mail art together to go out tomorrow, but I didn't get very far. I need to sleep now, too, so I don't know what I'll be able to come up with before the post goes out.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 02, 2004, Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Donny Darko is a strange film that I found very confusing and muddled but certainly worth a second look. A perfect film for Halloween. Nothing on terrestial telly here except that awful film We Know What You Did last Summer? So many great scary films to choose from and they had to choose that one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home