jjsblog1

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

tomorrow's my day off but I want to do mail art today!

Oh, well.

Yesterday I got over 20 pieces of mail out the door! Yay! I love dumping lots of mail in the mailbox over at the post office. I love checking my PO box and finding a ton of great mail stuffed in there. Yesterday it wasn't too packed, but it was good stuff. David Alvey, who lives just a city away, showed up with a mail art man in a "sorry we damaged this in the mail" and a stamp that said something about having sent it to the NIXIE DEPT. I love that! What the heck is a nixie dept? Do we all need one?

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 30, 2004, Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

The Nixie Dept. sounds like the place where they send the Nixed mail? they dont know where else to send it maybe?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home