jjsblog1

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Whew!

I am so lucky! I have a friend with a husband who knows about cars!!! YAY! He managed to get my driver's door window up on my Honda--it's been down for nearly 2 weeks. It's not so bad except when it rains, which it's managed to do a lot. And rather than the $300 motor for the window (that still works) it's just a switch I need. It may be fairly expensive, too, but not anywhere near $300. You know what that means, right? More money for postage!

Tomorrow I'm sending mail out to CZ Lovecraft and buZ blurR--so far. I think I may manage to get a few more things ready to post before morning.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 10, 2004, Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Cars eh, such a pain in the derriere!
Mail Art Anecdote. Luckliy when we discovered we had a flat tyre about 100 yeards from the house, Mark pawson was staying with us to do the Gocco printing project, and he helped take the wheel off and put on another! All that upper body strength making badges and printing Gocco must have helped a lot! I tried but couldnt get those damn wheel nuts to turn. maybe i should start lifting up that big rubber stamp again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home