jjsblog1

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

sleep? who needs sleep?

I gotta read blogs! Document mail art! Listen to annoying paid TV Informertials about how to become rich Rich RICH! I am rich! I bet I have as many Fluxus Bucks as anybody and if I ever feel like I don't have enough I just make more. It works out pretty great. It's the documentation that can kill me.

Oh, yeah. I guess I do need sleep. Work tomorrow and Zac needs a ride to school--in just a few hours. A nap. Just a little snooze...

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 05, 2005, Blogger Ed Giecek said...

Hay Julie... any recent mail from Glenn Ayeres? Is he still active ?

And wot about Babynous Cult? My last mail to the Bremerton WA address was return to sender --??

Is Buz Blurr'z "key" thing on-going? I've got some I could mail to him...

--ed

 
At Saturday, August 27, 2005, Blogger Chrstphre Campbell said...

i usually avoid all contact with anything having to do with T-,
But i just thought i would mention that Babynous is DEAD...!!!
GOOD RIDDANCE...!!!
What a Hack...!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home