jjsblog1

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

up and at 'em!

Lots to do today so I'm trying to be efficient (those who know me may laugh out loud now). Mail going out to Dan Buck (Fluxus Bucks for a Buck in South Dakota), Neosho in Chicago, IL and John M. Bennett in Ohio. Since yesterday was a postal holiday (grrrrr...) I'm excited to see what shows up in my mailbox.

I have to buy 500 black envelopes to save all kinds of money (i actually spend $4 more than I would if I only got the 200 I need, but I end up with 300 extras! If you can't follow my math, join the crowd). So I have to drive across town and pick them up and to do that I should be ready for work because everything seems to take longer than I think it will.

Yesterday I photocopied the latest finished pages of fluxus buck documentation (pages 77 & 78). I also made some copies of FB. I'm going to make 100 extra fancy fluxus bucks to help celebrate 10 years of fluxus bucks. November is the actual month that the anniversary falls in so I'm sort of planning ahead. (very unusual)

While at work I had enough time to make a few collage-y sheets to write letters on. Neosho got the two most finished ones. I use books and magazines that are in the recycle bin from the used stuff we buy from customers. I was totally jazzed about this process when I started it earlier this summer, but I'm already losing interest. NEXT!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, October 14, 2004, Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

I0 years of FLUXUS BUCKS! Wow! Doesnt time fly! There must be thousands still circulating? Have you counted them all?
perhaps I'll print off a few of mine as a celebration too!
I'll try and find one for the A.1. blog.

 
At Thursday, October 14, 2004, Blogger DrFluxbuxenstein said...

Yeah, thousands! I only save one here and there so most of them are out there somewhere. I love seeing one come back that's been all over the world. I don't travel much except vicariously through the bucks.

I've got an envelope addressed to you--I'll put some of the well-travelled ones in there (until I get a scanner I won't be putting them online myself, but once I do, watch out!~).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home