jjsblog1

Friday, January 07, 2005

sleepy daze

Up late means you make up for it later, I guess??? FER SHER!
I worked late last night being a server. Good money, the work not too strenuous. I'd enjoy more gigs like that...working for the severely rich is always pretty fascinating. A different world from mine and not one I'm interested in joining. Don't get me wrong--money is a blast to have!--but it seems to suck people into bizarre traps of appearance. The people I worked for last night are genuinely nice to people and great to work for, but their HUGE house is full of animal trophies. Rhino heads, stuffed hyenas, bears, wolves, goats, crocks, monkeys, big cats, tables with elephant feet for legs, a floor covered in ostrich skin...YIKES. But I'm in good shape to buy postage today!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, January 08, 2005, Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Yes, it's funny isnt it. Rich people seem to get a "good taste bypass" when they get all that money to spend. I'm happy as long as i have enough for stamps too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home