jjsblog1

Sunday, January 09, 2005

summer returns to Texas...ugh...maybe I should go to Belgium

I got the notice Geert sent (or should I say Sztuka Fabryka?) about the biggie festival in Belgium in April. Sounds like a whole lot of fun and like there will be some wonderful mail artists there. I think it might be a blast to go, but I'm a little anti-social when I least expect it. I COULD take a bank bag or two of Fluxus Bucks...hmmmm. I wonder how expensive it would be? Do they take fluxus bucks for food in Belgium??

4 Comments:

At Monday, January 10, 2005, Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

You could try it Julie- you never know it might just work! I've never beeen to Belgium but hear its very nice and quite beautiful in places. Bruges, Antwerp etc. and nearly everyone speaks english!

 
At Thursday, January 13, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

nicely said there michael
i don't know about the fluxus being accepted everywhere but here in my place i could do with some in xchange for food & ...
i am very antisocial when it comes to going out myself but i am welcoming any visitor with open arms in the halvemaanstraat & gent

 
At Thursday, January 13, 2005, Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

There you are! the lovely frips is welcoming you with open arms! How can you not go now!?

 
At Saturday, January 15, 2005, Blogger DrFluxbuxenstein said...

wow! How great is that! frips, you're very kind. I may just have to take you up on it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home