jjsblog1

Saturday, October 16, 2004

I called in sick...

but I really just wanted to check out the blogs online...

Not true, exactly. I do have a sore throat and a cough, but I could have made it through another day at the bookstore. I just couldn't convince myself I needed to be there more than I needed to be here. (Especially on a busy busy Saturday with people packed into the small space of the bookstore.)

I signed up for HELLO and hope to have some images on my blog before long. ya'll are inspiring and helpful! Thanks. I keep looking at scanners and cameras but haven't found the bargain I need just yet.

I sent something to A.1 a couple of days ago and yesterday I mailed to Neosho. Today I have things going out to Ed Giecek, Isao Yoshii in Japan, Jose Roberto Sechi in Brazil, E. Sundermann in Austria, and Baudhuin Simon in Belgium. Yesterday's mail brought things from Ryosuke Cohen, The Sticker Dude (I did manage to get his perfed stuff into the mail!), Neosholio, and Haddock. The day before I got mail from 2 people new to me: Yooper Hill in Florida and Terry Tilford in California.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, October 16, 2004, Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Hope the sore throat and cough is better tomorrow Julie. Look forward to your mail as always. What is HELLO? I've not heard of that one.

 
At Sunday, October 17, 2004, Blogger DrFluxbuxenstein said...

It's a program to share photos but I'm starting to think it doesn't work with Macs. I'm not giving up though!!!

 
At Sunday, October 17, 2004, Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

If it doesnt work, try Flickr, who are very easy to get on with. Nice "Blog It" button too which makes life very easy!

 
At Friday, October 22, 2004, Blogger DrFluxbuxenstein said...

checking into Flickr. I think it looks like they've explained it well enough for a beginner...we'll see!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home