jjsblog1

Sunday, October 17, 2004

licking elephants

This sticker isn't sticking and it's supposed to after you lick it! Damn. Guess I'll drag out the glue stick. This yellowish elephant will look great on this purple envelope.

Tomorrow I'm mailing 40 wedding invitations--for my son's wedding next month. I'm so glad they're finally ready to go out! Whew! I also need to go make some Fluxus Buck documentation copies so I can send that out as well, but I'm not sure I'll get to that. Maybe. I'm kind of enjoying being in bed (I'm still sick, but not very--thank you for your kind wishes, Michael).

NO mail today (Sunday), but yesterday was good. I got mail from Dale Speirs in Canada, Pascal Lenoir and Jean-Marc Renault in France, and Linda Hedges in Wisconsin.

Gotta go suck a lozenge.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 19, 2004, Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Licking elephants eh? Tusk! tusk!

Glad to hear you are on the mend. I've managed to escape a nasty cold so far but I'm sure it won't be long until Hazel brings one home from the sniffly students or Archie does the same. its that kind of weather here. very nippy and winter just a wind blown umbrella away!

 
At Thursday, October 21, 2004, Blogger Ed Giecek said...

Your son'z having a wedding too? Small world, ain't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home