jjsblog1

Friday, October 22, 2004

no incoming mail in two whole days!

Due to the lack of mail coming in, I 've had more time to get mail sent out. Oh, and I made another 100 fluxus bucks. Today I'm sending mail to Henk J. VanDoyen, Dale Speirs, VIC, Tamara Wyndham, Haddock, Yooper Hill, Eleson Grogan and Paul Tiilila. Black envelopes mostly, the others are recycled. I like reusing mail art rather than archiving, but I like making my own stuff, too, so I have lots of mail art hanging around. I wish I could figure out something cool to do with it. I like what's happening with A.1's stuff, but after the picture posting you still have to figure out what to do with the actual piece of mail...

I tried to start another blog, but ended up starting 2. Sigh. I'm such a blog dope. Now I have to find out if you can erase an accidental blog.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, October 23, 2004, Blogger Ed Giecek said...

No wonder my mailart has slowed down! It looks like more and more folk'Z are spending their free time on the internet working on these freakin' bloggg'Zz!! (Me included...)

I don't know how some people (hello Michael) can keep up with all the blogging, groups, and other stuff on the internet! Sheeesh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home