jjsblog1

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

slow moving blog today...

I've been waiting so long for this page where I can type to load that I forgot what I was going to say! Sheesh.

I mailed some stuff--3 things I think. I didn't remember to remember who they were to. Yesterday I got mail from Julie Voyce in Canada, Jokie X. Wilson in SF, CA, Ruud Janssen and Henk J Van Doyen in the Netherlands, and Paul Tiilila in Finland. I am so lucky! I'm sure I get the best mail in the state of Texas.

I tried to add a photo, but I don't think it worked. I'll have to check.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, October 21, 2004, Blogger Ruud Janssen said...

aha, my mail arrivedd. Actually I am sending off today another enveloppe to you. What is in it? That is even mentioned (and illustrated) on my own weblog. The digital world goes so fast, and the snail-mail comes later. But holding things in the hand is much more funh than a computer-screen. Still feel that way.

Ruud

 
At Friday, October 22, 2004, Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Ruud is right ofcourse. Snail mail will always feel nicer than the keyboard! Just compiled the latest FLOSS to send out. Contributors include- Miguel jimenez, John M. Bennett, Ruggero Maggi and Sylvia Sometimes. It smells quite strong too (you dont get this with the computer!) as Miguel has soaked eack oif his pages in some kind of linseed oil??!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home