jjsblog1

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Oh, lookee, there's edDDheaD!

Yup, this abundance of blogging Mail Artists is quite remarkable. I know blogging takes away from my mail art making time...but so far I'm not ready to give it up. I'm still trying to figure it out!
Once again a good mail art day--The Scribe knocked me out with another bright envelope and some great ideas for Halloween projects. She does good work. I also got an update from Rudi who sounds like he's managing to keep a pretty good attitude despite the hip breakage and surgery. What a guy! I also got a postcard from Jokie X. Wilson in SF, CA. And, hurray! a Neosho pack o' info and joy. And Julie Voyce sent some peanut dudes on fabric to use creatively and then send her a photo of the result. cool.

3 Comments:

At Monday, October 25, 2004, Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Hi Julie, just popped over to borrow a cup of blog. I would like to see more mailers get blogging. Especially if they don't have a website and even if they do its more inter-active than normal sites which is a good thing. I think it actually encourages me to do more snail mail. I must send something to Rudi! Good to hear he's still mailing despite his operation.
Cheers!

 
At Monday, October 25, 2004, Blogger Ed Giecek said...

Hay Julie & A-1... I too sent something to Rudi today. Hadn't heard from him for a while. If it weren't for Julie'zZ Blogg I wouldn't have known of his recent trouble'z.

He'z always giving me a bad time about my "Post Card'zZ Suck" stickers and carving'z. Course it'zZ all in fun, right gang?

 
At Tuesday, October 26, 2004, Blogger DrFluxbuxenstein said...

Uh, yeah...! All in fun....

Hope you got your cup of blog--I have plenty...but you seem to be Blogmaster, Michael!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home