jjsblog1

Thursday, October 28, 2004

you want details? I'll give you details!

Since I last blogged about who the mail art was from I've heard from Fabio Sassi in Italy, John M. Bennett in Ohio, CZ Lovecraft in California, Dan Buck in South Dakota, ENERGYMAN Michael Lumb in England, Ross Priddle in Canada, Ed Giecek in Washinton (not DC), invitation to participate in a show in Romania & another postcard from Jokie X. Wilson in San Francisco. Oh, and one more from Rudi Rubberoid who said he knows he just mailed me stuff, but he's getting caught up so I get another piece of mail from him. I like it! I think that's everybody...isn't that lots? I'm impressed.
I'm starting to worry about buZ. He usually writes right back. Maybe he's travelling? I found some keys to mail him! I think I'll either need to get a little box for them or mail one per letter for a while. Although he's mentioned that he's had keys go missing in the mail when they've been sent loose in an envelope. Maybe tape it to a little card or something?

4 Comments:

At Thursday, October 28, 2004, Blogger Jonathan said...

Is Buzz looking for keys ???
I've probably got a few to send him.

 
At Thursday, October 28, 2004, Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Old buZ letter an d spray paintstencil on the A.1.Archive blog just uploaded with lots of other ancient stuff from the 70's and 80's. We have tons of spare keys. What's he want them for?

 
At Friday, October 29, 2004, Blogger DrFluxbuxenstein said...

buZ has a call out for keys so he can confuse future archealogists by filling his rust-never-rests truck with them

 
At Friday, October 29, 2004, Blogger Ed Giecek said...

Hopefully Buz will have an old 8 track Neil Young in the tape deck...

Preferably playing "Into The Black" (from Rust Never Sleeps).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home